• An Occupational Therapist (OT) or a Physical Therapist (PT) with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience, including 4,000 hours or more in direct practice in hand therapy.
• Has passed a comprehensive test of advanced clinical skills and theory in upper quarter rehabilitation.
• Professionals that have dedicated their careers to upper extremity specialization.
• The CHT credential insures that the therapist has achieved the highest level of competency in the profession.
• Ensures up-to-date knowledge and expertise in current upper extremity surgical techniques.
For more information on the CHT credential, visit The Hand Certification Commission (CHT certifying organization) website at htcc.org